Basically, the Dental R.A.T. is a foot operated mouse that enables hands-free access to periocharting, intraoral cameras, and digital x-rays. It doesn’t require additional software. Just plug into a USB port and go! The concept is simple and operation is just as easy. The image to the right shows the basic functions.
- Toe Button – moves the arrow on the computer screen just like a regular mouse
- 4 Input Buttons – serve for easy entry of your charting numbers 1-8, and right click
- Heel Button – works as the left click
- Audio Feedback- numbers are repeated thru computer speakers or headset when entered for patient education
Simply put, the Dental R.A.T. allows a hygienist to run the operatory dental software without needing an assistant or running the risk of cross-contamination. The Dental R.A.T. is the best choice for hands-free perio charting. The Dental R.A.T. 2.0 can be wireless or wired!!
- Save tens of thousands of dollars over its lifetime,
- Enjoy years of worry free operation (also see warranty options),
- Get a hands-free solution without expensive software and hardware upgrades,
- Run your current software including, but not limited to, Dentrix, EagleSoft, PracticeWorks, Softdent, PerioExec,Opendental, MacPractice
- Be up and running with minimal technical skills,
- Open, close, and zoom in on digital x-rays and pictures,
- Gain hands-free access to intraoral cameras and digital x-rays (in addition to periodontal charts), and
- Give your patients the privacy they deserve without sacrificing input accuracy.
If you are looking for a foot mouse without the numbers look no further. To find out more about this new foot mouse check out the free training at Boomer the foot mouse website..
Get More Information
See the Dental R.A.T. in action – Watch the Introduction Video
Get Common Questions Answered – Visit FAQ Page
Get Less Common Questions Answered – Email Us
Buy the Dental R.A.T. Online – Go to the Buy Now Page